Here are the top 5 Cardboard Crack comics from 2016. You can see numbers 10 to 6 here. Also, if you’re interested in my previous top comics, here are 2013 part 1, 2013 part 2, 2014 part 1, 2014 part 2, 2015 part 1, and finally 2015 part 2. Phew! Click the links in the descriptions below to see the full size comics.
5. Let’s just say that January 216 was not a good time for public relations at WotC.
4. Someday I just have to find an awesome and completely original brew. It hasn’t happened yet, but I guess a man can dream.
3. After the Battle for Zendikar block, I was hoping they would wait a few blocks before revealing Emrakul. It seemed more exciting this way, plus it might help ease some tensions between the new and more established players. Instead, we got Emrakul the very next block.
2. I was a little surprised to see this comic so high on the list. Is everyone really as big of a jerk as me? (Confession: playing Storm is one of my guilty pleasures)
1. Okay, does everyone finally understand the difference between colorless and generic mana?
Thanks to everyone for a wonderful year. I love drawing comics, but honestly it can be tough at times to keep making these comics again and again. The kindness and support that my readers generously give me really helps me pull through the tough times and makes doing these comics all worth while. Thanks so much!
Source: Cardboard Crack